- Conduct training programs for administration, middle management, front line employees & Call center;
- Ensure that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry;
- Prepare hard copy training materials and presentations for employees and with the approval of management;
- Recommend management strategies to administration that are targeted for specific departments with the goal of increasing efficiency and effectiveness and generating increased revenues;
- Evaluate job performance of members of the management team;
- Develop reports that document job performances of all personnel;
- Keep up with and applies the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment;
- Participate in building up E-Learning system;
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager.
- Work experiences: At least 1 year of experience in Corporate Training;
- Education: Bachelor / College degree or equivalent;
- Able to work independently. Be able to travel;
- English: Intermediate. Good at PowerPoint for the purpose of producing training materials and presentations;
- Be a compelling public speaker & active listener;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.