- In charge of recruitment procedure for assigned positions based on recruitment plan, focus on Back Office Recruitment & Employee Branding;
- Conduct effectively employee referral check, refuse and close offer;
- Build and develop recruitment channel & resource, vacancy reports, candidate database, candidate blacklist database, etc;
- Together with the Recruitment team, develop an annual recruitment plan and yearly headcount plan;
- Analyze the results of the exited interview and provide solutions to support for recruitment team on TOR control;
- Plan and enhance plans such as: Company Events, Management Trainee, Campus plan to support for recruitment and business needs;
- Perform management’s handling, succession & retentions planning;
- Other duties are assigned Recruitment Manager.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Social Humanity or other relating;
- More than 3 years of experience in similar functions, especially in Employee Branding;
- Strong in interpersonal and communication skill both in writing and verbal;
- Ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage time pressure.