- Source and purchase goods or services complying with company policies and procedures at the best price;
- Understand the overall process of SCM dept and nature of each brand under QSR Group to propose the suitable source of supply.
- Proactive and flexible source to propose alternative sources and backup source of supply for best COGs target of each brand under QSR Group
- Closely work with R&D in developing new menu items or any ideas of alternative/backup materials to improve the COGs of the brand.
- Preferred sourcing in the local segment and not the limit of all categories across all brands under QSR Group.
- Coordinate with Procurement Team in dealing with current vendors in terms of price increase, shortage of supply, or urgent need of new materials.
- Monthly Report: Price Trend, COGs Report
- Superintend and develop employees in the Sourcing team and maintain effective working relationships.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Work experiences: Have 4+ years experience in Sourcing / Procurement / Supply Chain Management (F&B and Retail sectors are referred);
- Education: Bachelor / College degree or equivalent;
- Ethical and transparent in dealing with vendors & the company;
- Ability to handle tasks independently. Detail-oriented, hardworking, results-oriented, initiative-taking, honesty and integrity;
- Strong organization and management skills;
- In-depth knowledge of the quick-service restaurant industry is a plus;
- Good negotiation skills, good at numbers and Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal. Good English skills (written & verbal).