- Source and purchase goods or services complying with company policies and procedures at the best price;
- Manage and resolve any issues related to the shipment for all the brands and deal with Local & Overseas suppliers;
- Liaise with other Dept. to meet the new store opening’s schedule, ensure smooth operation, plan for close to expired items, upcoming promotion, calculate the COGS for all the menu items, …;
- Support Line Manager to minimize Out of stock’s issues and improve COGs;
- Report monthly variance, inventory, order plan, Price Index Analysis & Supplier Payment Settlement;
- Superintend and develop employees in the Sourcing team and maintain effective working relationships;
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Work experiences: Have 4+ years experience in Sourcing / Procurement / Supply Chain Management (F&B and Retail sectors are referred);
- Education: Bachelor / College degree or equivalent;
- Ethical and transparent in dealing with vendors & the company;
- Ability to handle tasks independently. Detail-oriented, hardworking, results-oriented, initiative-taking, honesty and integrity;
- Strong organization and management skills;
- In-depth knowledge of the quick-service restaurant industry is a plus;
- Good negotiation skills, good at numbers and Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal. Good English skills (written & verbal).