- Source and purchase goods or services complying with company policies and procedures at the best price.
- Understand the overall process of SCM dept and nature of each brands under QSRG to propose the suitable source of supply.
- Proactive and flexible source to propose alternative sources and back up source of supply for best COGs target of each brand under QSRG.
- Closely work with R&D in developing new menu items or any ideas of alternative/ back up materials to improve the COGs of the brand.
- Prefered sourcing in local segment and not limit of all category across all brands under QSRG.
- Coordinate with Procurement Team in dealing with current vendors in terms of price increase, shortage of supply or urgent need of new materials.
- Monthly Report : Price Trend, COGs Report
- Superintend and develop employees in the Sourcing team and maintain effective working relationships.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Personalities:
- Ethical and transparent in dealing with vendors & the company
- Ability to handle tasks independently
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, results-oriented, initiative-taking, honesty and integrity
- Strong organization and management skills
- In-depth knowledge of quick-service restaurants industry is a plus
- Good negotiation skill
- Excellent interpersonal & English skills (written & verbal)
- Good at number and Excel
- Bachelor‘s Degree in business, operations, or related field
- 10+ years experience in sourcing/procurement/supply chain management, F&B and Retail sectors are referred