· Audit Restaurants, supplier, warehouse
· Develop product, service and safety quality standards based on master franchisor and QSR quality expectations.
· Update quality standards as required to meet changing business needs.
· Develop standard procedures, templates and criteria for conducting quality inspections to ensure compliance and quality standard.
· Organize training, explain, guide restaurants implement the standards of quality assurance in accordance with the company policies and Vietnam Law.
· Effectively fix, note and report any quality breaches or issues as required, including addressing customers’ complaints.
· Produce quality control reports for senior management and the master franchisor as required.
· Update law & knowledge relating to F&B industry and give advice/ training to R&D team & OPS team.
1+ years of experiences in working as Q.A role in F&B industry.
Other duties are assigned by line manager.