- Develop product, service and safety quality standards based on master franchisor and QSR quality expectations;
- Update quality standards as required to meet changing business needs;
- Develop standard procedures, templates and criteria for conducting quality inspections to ensure compliance and quality standard;
- Communicate to strengthen compliance standard-recognition to all staffs;
- Ensure quality standards in training for up-to-date staffs, procured products and services;
- Effectively fix, note and report any quality breaches or issues as required, including addressing customers’ complaints;
- Produce quality control reports for senior management and the master franchisor as required;
- Update law & knowledge relating to F&B industry and give advice/ training to R&D team & OPS team;
- Other duties are assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology, Restaurant & Hospitality or related field;
- Have 1+ years of experiences in working as Q.A role in F&B industry OR have 2-3 years in working as internal Staff/Manager (Restaurant) at any brands of QSR Viet Nam ;
- Strong attention in details, innovative and progressive;
- Pleasant and outgoing personality. Understand local dialects;
- Basic knowledge of food safety regulations;
- English & Computer skills: Intermediate level.