QSR VIET NAM - PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
1. Partnership Development (70%):
- Maintain and build up cooperative relationships, manage the long-term relationships for key partners across diversified categories in F&B, payment, digitals, lifestyles, delivery, eCommerce platform, etc.
- Identify and propose potential business deals and opportunities with prospective partners.
- Plans and executes strategies, and programs with partners.
- Working closely with internal marketing channels and other departments to deliver partner commitments.
- Analyzing data, and reports, and completing other jobs assigned by the line manager.
- Communicate with business stakeholders
2. CRM management (20%):
- Plan and implement all CRM projects to retain existing customers, increase brand loyalty, increase profitability and sales number for all brands, and expand the company brand including Analysis, Planning, Visuals, Execution & Review (report).
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure delivering the execution of CRM campaigns on time with effectiveness.
- Develop client programs before, during, and after the CRM platform go live, and integrate the Client Program with E-Commerce & Online platforms.
- In-depth data analysis to track marketing performance, and enhance ROI and conversion rate.
3. Digital & Ecommerce (10%):
- Working with IT, Brands, and other stakeholders to build, optimizing and maintain the website to support sales and communication.
- Lead projects to develop websites/ improve infrastructure... to promote revenue through existing sales channels.
- Negotiate terms of business cooperation with online platforms, bringing the highest profit for the Company.
- 1- 2 years experience in a relevant position. Experienced working with partners such as Foody, Grab, Go Viet, and other E-commerce platforms… is an advantage
- Good communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge and skills in CRM and working in F&B industry are preferred.
- Age: below 35