QSR VIỆT NAM - TUYỂN DỤNG GRAPHIC DESIGNER - FULLTIME
Report to Creative Manager
Overral: Work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity. Work to get a brief agreements with the client, creative director or account manager on developing creative ideas and concepts.
- Receive the creative brief from the brand team and creative manager and to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Advise the brand team on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to the brand team and creative manager
- Incorporate changes recommended by the brand team into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- University/College graduate from Design/Marketing/Illustration faculty
- 2-3 years experiences about Designing or Graphic Designing.
- Good graphic skills, especially with design and photo-editing software (Adobe Illustrater, Photoshop, After Effect, Cinema 4D…)
- Good in developing and editing clip, animation and photography is an advantage
- High sense of creativity and responsibility.
- Detail-attention & able to work under pressure.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Knowledge time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines