Support the restaurants by coordinating, scheduling, and delivering assigned training programs and certifications. Leading training and supports for assigned New Restaurant Opening. Serve as a subject matter expert for the development of operational content.
- Lead the execution of training at New Restaurant Openings.
- Schedule and Coordinate Training Sessions. Assists with the coaching, training and development of Managers and Crewmembers and the growth and development of Certified Trainers
- Validate systems and effectiveness of training programs by assessing objectives, compliance, and providing guidance on corrective actions and interventions.
- Responsible for developing the creation of training materials for sales floor coaching for all stores.
- Ensure the highest levels of training standards at all restaurants.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager.
- Having 2- 3 years of experience in the position of Field Trainer of a chain of stores, F&B restaurants or retail industry.
- Having knowledge of the operating procedures and standards of the chain of F&B stores and restaurants.
- Proficient in MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...). Having knowledge of Teaching System/ Tools is an advantage.
- Good at teaching, presentation, communication skills.
- Dynamic, customer service mindset and positive thinking.
- Be able to travel.