- Management of the Procurment to support an effective and integrated supply chain.
- Ensure consistent quality and efficiency of the flow of taking the PR from Operation Team, creating order and following on delievery date, goods receipt and payment to supplier.
- Following and sign the sales contract and rebate.
- Following and getting fully the documents to submit to QA for food safety if any.
- Receive purchase requisitions (PR) from stores.
- Place new purchase orders (PO) base on PR.
- Co-ordinate, process PO on a timely manner to ensure continuous supply to the stores, make sure goods to be delivered by suppliers on time.
- Follow up the product and service quality of suppliers.
- Cooperate with accounting team, operation team and other teams about solving goods related issues.
- Follow up and get the documents/ certification of foods safety for QA team.
- Work closely with all related departments to roll-out and evaluate supplier performance, timely renewal of supply contracts.
- Maintain rebate rate of current suppliers and dealing with other supplier to get rebate on total purchase amount.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in business, operations or related field.
- 1+ years experience in procurement / supply chain management, F&B and Retail sectors are referred.
- Ability to handle tasks independently.
- Detail-oriented, hardworking, results-oriented, initiative-taking, honesty and integrity In-depth knowledge of quick-service restaurants industry is a plus.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Good at number and Excel.