- In charge for supporting operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization.
- Involve in controlling new data input and standardizing current system data.
- Ensure data correctness and correct data errors as per requested by other departments.
- Ensure price list is updated on time.
- Participate in building master data of new brands.
- Config daily/weekly/monthly order frequency for all items.
- Combine with planning team to control MRP, check BOM and related issues if any.
- Other jobs assigned by the line manager.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Personalities:
- Attention to details
- Extremely organized
- Be able to work in a pressure environment,
- Critical Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Time management skill
- Excel: Intermediate
- English: Intermediate
- Graduated from Economic University or Information System University
- Officer Level: At least 01 years of Master Data/Accounting
- Have much experience working in data input and management, especially experiences in ERP and FMCG companies