- Planning all MKT activities, programs: Nationwide (NAT), Local Store Marketing(LSC) - New Store Opening(NSO);
- Supervise execution team for all MKT activities;
- Support Brand Manager on Market research preparation & coordinate with research agency;
- Coordinate with R&D and Supply Chain Team to organize New Product Development test & conduct result ;
- Develop digital marketing plan and social media campaign especially focus on new social media platform, content development, SEO, media technicians that grew brand awareness;
- Monitoring performance of MKT activities includes NAT, LSM, Digital campaign;
- Handling Executive summary report as required;
- Tracking and monitoring MKT budget, MKT expanse for whole year activities and temporary campaign;
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by line manager.
- Work experiences: At least 4 years experience or more in Marketing field. Have experience in organizing events & new store-opening activities;
- Education: Bachelor / College degree or equivalent;
- Good English skills both in speaking and writing is a plus;
- Be a compelling public speaker & active listener;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Positive attitude, result-oriented, resourceful, innovative;
- Pro-active, adaptive and good follow-through. Strong reporting skills;
- Be able to travel and work with minimum supervision as well as a team player.