Overral: Ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations of back-office team.
- Prepare a quarterly audit plan for all departments (Procedure & Finance Auditing)
- Writing processes management after review
- Check the compliance and observance of processes/ regulations of the department.
- Coordinates work with Finance, Legal & Compliance, and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Prepare a quarterly report Assist in other tasks required
- Female, Graduated in Finance - Audit - Economic, CPA Certification (preferred)
- Have 3- 5 years with the role of Internal Auditor in the FMCG or Retail Industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Senior management position in a diverse accounting environment.
- Worked with ERP system, especially SAP.
- Competent in office computer skills
- English communication.
- Highly committed, passionate, well-organized, pro-active, honest, integrity, detailed, and creative thinking.