Overral: Ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations of back-office team.
- Prepare a quarterly audit plan for all department (Procedure & Finance Auditing)
- Writing processes management after review
- Check the compliance and observance of processes/ regulations of the department.
- Coordinates work with Finance, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Prepare a quarterly for report Assist in other tasks required
- Female, Graduated in Finnance - Audit - Economic, CPA Certification (preferred)
- At least 05+ years with the role of Internal Audit in the Corporate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Senior management position in a diverse accounting environment.
- Worked with ERP system, especially SAP.
- Competent in office computer skills
- English communication.
- Highly committed, passion, well organized, pro-active, honest, integrity, detailed and creative thinking.