- Prepare a quarterly audit plan for all departments.
- Writing processes management after review.
- Check the compliance and observance of processes/ regulations of the department.
- Coordinates work with Finance, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Prepare a quarterly for report Assist in other tasks required.
- Assist in other tasks required by Internal Line Manager
- Education: Graduated in Finnance - Audit - Economic, CPA Certification (optional)
- Work experiences: At least 02 years in Auditing or Accounging fields.
- Knowledge/ Skills/ Personalities:
- Analysis, details and creative thingking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Senior management position in a diverse accounting environment
- Worked with ERP system, especially SAP
- Competent in office computer skills
- Good command in English.
- Highly committed, passion, well organized, pro-active, honest, integrity, detailed, persevere and diligent