- Receive purchase requisitions (PRs) from planning team. Place new purchase orders (POs) base on PRs. Coordinate, process POs on timely manner to ensure continuous supply to the warehouse, make sure goods to be delivered by suppliers on time;
- Preparing sales contract, ensuring compliance with the international commercial law regulations;
- Get initiative in searching for new freight forwarder, update new customs regulation and well managed the data base of import items. Follow up shipments, update shipping schedule if any changes;
- Work with accounting team on the payment. Work closely with custom broker agent / forwarder all perspective of the import process to ensure the shipping schedule and continuous supply for the whole system;
- Responsibility of solving related imported goods issues: broken, loss, damange, …Provide full import documents to related departments. Monitor and analyze purchase price of imported items and consult to relevant parties all times to ensure the cost optimization;
- Support warehouse team on packing label, Vietnamese label, shelf life of goods. Follow up certification of foods safety, assist internal and external audits as needed;
- Prepare monthly reports and other reports as required;
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: College / University degree major in International payment, International Economics, Foreign Trade, Import-Export, Logistics or related fields;
- Work experiences: At least 02 years working experience in Import. F&B or Retail sectors are referred;
- Ethical and transparent in dealing with vendors & the company;
- Ability to handle tasks independently. Detail-oriented, hardworking, results-oriented, initiative-taking, honesty and integrity;
- Strong organization and management skills;
- In-depth knowledge of quick-service restaurants industry is a plus;
- Good negotiation skill. Good at number & Excel;
- Good interpersonal & English skills (written & verbal).