Provides on-the-job education to newly hired employees as well as enhanced education to current employees to keep everyone up-to-date on changes in the industry that affect job requirements.
- Conduct (Direct training) training programs (Orientation, Policies, Regulations, Soft skills, …) for Administration, Middle management, Front line employees (Restaurant Operators) & Call center;
- Ensure that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry;
- Execute training plan including organizing/ supervising/ coordinating and following up training courses, workshops, sharing, ... in accordance with the training policy & guidelines;
- Assess and propose Training vendors to ensure the selected vendor meets with company’s training requirements. Monitor and support departments to seek public training courses/ programs and implement training procedures accordingly;
- Evaluate training effectiveness, record training activities, manage training history and do the reports;
- Recommend management strategies to administration that are targeted for specific departments with the goal of increasing efficiency and generating increased revenues;
- Develop reports that document job performances of all personnel. Keep up with and applies the latest teaching techniques to a corporate training environment;
- Participate in building up E-Learning system;
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Work experiences: At least 1 year experience in Training (Prefer F&B, Retail industry);
- Be a compelling public speaker & active listener;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. Enthusiastic, motivational training style;
- Good communication skills and influencing skills;
- Good organisational skills and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work independently. Be able to travel ;
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint (for the purpose of producing training materials and presentations);
- English: Intermediate.