1. Partnership Executive (45%):
- Maintain and build up cooperative relationships, manage the long-term relationships for key partners across diversified categories in F&B, payment, digitals, lifestyles, delivery, eCommerce platform, etc.
- Identify and propose potential business deals and opportunities with prospective partners.
- Plans and executes strategies, programs with partners.
- Working closely with internal marketing channels and other departments to deliver partner commitments.
- Analyzing data, reports, completing other jobs assigned by the line manager.
- Communicate with business stakeholders
2. CRM management (35%):
- Plan and implement all CRM projects to retain existing customers, increase brand loyalty, increase profitability and sales number for all brands, and expand the company brand including Analysis, Planning, Visuals, Execution & Review (report).
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure delivering the execution of CRM campaigns on time with effectiveness.
- Develop client programs before, during, and after the CRM platform go live, integrate the Client Program with E-Commerce & Online platforms.
- In-depth data analysis to track marketing performance, enhance ROI and conversion rate.
3. Digital & Ecommerce (20%):
- Working with IT, Brands, and other stakeholders to build, optimizing and maintain the website to support sales and communication.
- Lead projects to develop websites/ improve infrastructure... to promote revenue through existing sales channels.
- Negotiate terms of business cooperation with online platforms, bringing the highest profit for the Company.
- 2+ years experience in relevant position or in Marketing field, F&B preferred.
- Experienced working with Foody, Grab, Go Viet, and other E-commerce platforms… is an advantage
- High-level communication skills Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Knowledge and skills of CRM and Analytics
- Knowledge and skill of Digital Marketing
- Good time management, good communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Referring candidates from the F&B industry
- Age: below 35