- Maintain and develop brand performance reports dashboards to provide insightful recommendation, including sales and cost structure;
- Develop budget templates and assist brand owners to prepare and control the annual budget;
- Support senior professionals in developing and implementing strategic business plans/new projects if have;
- In charge of management performance reports, market/industry research and valuation models for investors, franchisors;
- Provide coaching and monitor team members‘ works on related analysis tasks;
- Support Line manager in tasks related to Controlling function of SAP or ERP;
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Education: Bachelor / College degree or equivalent;
- Work experiences: At least 5-year working experience at a top-tier securities firm, investment firm, Big 4 accounting firm or strategy consulting firm. Candidates from outside these firms must be in a finance-related role;
- Proactive, initiate-taking, self-driven to process and complete projects;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including demonstrated modeling skills, financial statements analysis skills;
- Strong research in English and Vietnamese writing skills. Good at numbers and Excel / Power BI /....;
- Solid work ethic;
- In-depth knowledge of the quick-service restaurant industry is a plus.